Unlimited and time-based licenses. In the unlimited license, one computer will be able to run the SDK for undetermined amount of time. This will require a one-time activation via internet. On the time-based license, the SDK will need to be actively connected to the internet, and will expire after a pre-defined amount of time.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to obtain a trial version of the SDK?
- Which kinds of licenses are available for the SDK?
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What programming languages are supported?
- What is the minimum system requirement?
- What operating systems are supported?
- Does the SDK work on people with beards, sunglasses or spectacles?
- What kinds of illumination condition are required?