Unlimited and time-based licenses. In the unlimited license, one computer will be able to run the SDK for undetermined amount of time. This will require a one-time activation via internet. On the time-based license, the SDK will need to be actively connected to the internet, and will expire after a pre-defined amount of time.
Articles in this section
- Reducing false positives in face detection
- Processing frames from an IP camera
- Thread safety
- Save data to CSV/EXCEL
- CrowdSight SDK: Guidelines, Camera Settings and Positioning
- CrowdSight Changelog
- Is it possible to obtain a trial version of the SDK?
- Which kinds of licenses are available for the SDK?
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What programming languages are supported?