The SDK is able to work offline on basically every system. For real-time performance, we suggest to use at least an Intel core 2 Duo @ 2.5 Ghz. A full HD web camera (eg: Logitech HD pro series) is required for enhanced tracking accuracy. An internet connection is required for activation and license validation, depending on your license type.
Articles in this section
- Reducing false positives in face detection
- Processing frames from an IP camera
- Thread safety
- Save data to CSV/EXCEL
- CrowdSight SDK: Guidelines, Camera Settings and Positioning
- CrowdSight Changelog
- Is it possible to obtain a trial version of the SDK?
- Which kinds of licenses are available for the SDK?
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What programming languages are supported?