Yes, the SDK is robust against these features. However, sunglasses might affect the emotional classification (that is why poker players wear sunglasses!). Also, sunglasses and reflections on spectacles do not yield reliable eye tracking results.
Articles in this section
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What is the minimum system requirement?
- What operating systems are supported?
- What programming languages are supported?
- Is it possible to obtain a trial version of the SDK?
- What kind of license is available for CrowdSight SDK?
- Does the SDK work on people with beards, sunglasses or spectacles?
- What kinds of illumination condition are required?
- How To: Release CrowdSight SDK