The SDK works with a various set of conditions. The optimal condition is with frontal, homogeneous natural illumination. Avoid backlighting and make sure the camera is not over-saturated. The SDK also works in the dark. As a rule of thumb, if the face features can be clearly seen from the input image, the SDK should be able to interpret them.
Articles in this section
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What is the minimum system requirement?
- What operating systems are supported?
- What programming languages are supported?
- Is it possible to obtain a trial version of the SDK?
- Which kinds of licenses are available for the SDK?
- Does the SDK work on people with beards, sunglasses or spectacles?
- What kinds of illumination condition are required?
- How To: Create redistributable software