The SDK works with a various set of conditions. The optimal condition is with frontal, homogeneous natural illumination. Avoid backlighting and make sure the camera is not over-saturated. The SDK also works in the dark. As a rule of thumb, if the face features can be clearly seen from the input image, the SDK should be able to interpret them.
Articles in this section
- Reducing false positives in face detection
- Processing frames from an IP camera
- Thread safety
- Save data to CSV/EXCEL
- CrowdSight SDK: Guidelines, Camera Settings and Positioning
- CrowdSight Changelog
- Is it possible to obtain a trial version of the SDK?
- Which kinds of licenses are available for the SDK?
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What programming languages are supported?