No, the SDK is targeted to a single person scenarios. If there are multiple people in the image, the SDK only considers the face closer to the camera. If this feature is a necessity, please consider using CrowdSight SDK.
Articles in this section
- InSight SDK: Guidelines
- How To: Calibrate for Gaze Estimation
- InSight Changelog
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What programming languages are supported?
- What is the minimum system requirement?
- What operating systems are supported?
- Does the SDK work on people with beards, sunglasses or spectacles?
- What kinds of illumination condition are required?
- Do you have a scientific papers describing the inner working and functionality of the SDK?