Yes, the SDK is robust against these features. However, sunglasses might affect the emotional classification (that is why poker player wear sunglasses!). Also, sunglasses and reflection on spectacles does not yield reliable eye tracking results.
Articles in this section
- Which kinds of licenses are available for the SDK?
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What is the minimum system requirement?
- What operating systems are supported?
- What programming languages are supported?
- Does the SDK work on people with beards, sunglasses or spectacles?
- What kinds of illumination condition are required?
- How To: Create redistributable software
- Do you have scientific papers describing the inner working and functionality of the SDK?