The SDK works with a various set of conditions. The optimal condition is with frontal, homogeneous natural illumination. Avoid backlighting and make sure the camera is not over-saturated. The SDK also works in the dark. As a rule of thumb, if the face features can be clearly seen from the input image, the SDK should be able to interpret them.
Articles in this section
- InSight SDK: Guidelines
- How To: Calibrate for Gaze Estimation
- InSight Changelog
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What programming languages are supported?
- What is the minimum system requirement?
- What operating systems are supported?
- Does the SDK work on people with beards, sunglasses or spectacles?
- What kinds of illumination condition are required?
- Do you have a scientific papers describing the inner working and functionality of the SDK?