The various technologies included in the SDK are on the works for as much as 15 years by scientists at the University of Amsterdam. Although some of the papers are available in the literature, updates and improvements achieved over the last years are not released to the public.
Articles in this section
- Which kinds of licenses are available for the SDK?
- Can I track multiple people at the same time?
- What is the minimum system requirement?
- What operating systems are supported?
- What programming languages are supported?
- Does the SDK work on people with beards, sunglasses or spectacles?
- What kinds of illumination condition are required?
- How To: Create redistributable software
- Do you have scientific papers describing the inner working and functionality of the SDK?